3.04.2009

Ladies Man






Elise and I stopped by the Brister house for a little while this morning to visit with Suz and Jacob. Someone was coming to look at the house and Suz opened her house up to us!
Jacob is precious!! He was having lots of fun smiling and flirting with Elise. He is also at that adorable age where they reach for everything....and he kept reaching for Elise...it was soo cute!
It was great to spend some relatively low key time with them...I feel bad even saying this, but without Lila and Bennett there (they were at school, not locked in the car with the windows cracked or anything), I was able to actually visit with Suz, and play a little with cutie pie Jacob! Soon enough he'll be running around causing trouble just like his older friends L & B!
Also, We want to wish a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kimberly!!
We love you!
And I got some very special and exciting news from a super special friend today! I can't wait to reveal it, but for now I'll keep you guessing!
Goodnight! (Got to go recover from Britney. She's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: