3.25.2009

My big girl



My baby is getting so big! Lila went on the potty this morning for the first time! Yippee!!
Both she and Bennett have been showing a lot of interest, so when they tell me "potty" I put them on it. Usually they just sit there, do nothing, wave and say "bye-bye" to the invisible "teetee" as they flush, and then clap for themselves...Well, this morning Lila actually was successful!! We had a big celebration and I gave her a jelly bean as a reward. I am hoping it wasn't a fluke and she really is starting to get it! As much as I want them to stay little, cutting diapers out of the expenses would be AWESOME!
I'm so proud of my little munchkin!

4 comments:

NIKKI said...

YEAH LILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go big girl!!! She is soooo cute!

Davis and Suzanne said...

ALRIGHT LILA!!!!! now...B MAN!!!

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

what an impressive feat!! i'm sure you will feel as if you have gotten a raise when the diaper stage is over :)

Susan said...

What a great picture of Lila! Love it! She looks so much like you! Guess I need to stock up on Jelly Beans at my house.