10.06.2009

three terrific talking twos

Poor Bennett. He gets dragged to ballet twice a week for his sisters, and often times I have to wake him up to get there in time. He is my best sleeper and, unlike his sisters, still loves his naps! Very nicely, Kimberly offered to pick Elise up yesterday and bring her, so that if Bennett were sleeping I wouldn't have to wake him up. I knew that Lila would be up, so I had her leave Camille here with me so that they could play! MUCH better then cramming them all into the small waiting room at ballet and trying to entertain them for an hour....
Well, unfortunately, due to the business of life, and the little ones staggered school schedules, we really haven't been able to let them play together much. They had SO MUCH FUN. I was cracking up because they were having little conversations, making each other laugh, fixing "dinner" together (and "coffee" for me, of course) in the little kitchen, and comparing bo-bo's. So cute and funny! And then when I loaded them up into the car to go meet K at ballet, they were ecstatic at the thought of riding together! So cute and refreshing how they get so excited about the smallest things! I have to admit I was a little nervous because I have heard the stories about cute, cunning, Camille and her ability to escape any car seat (I think K once pulled over 16 times on a road trip to put her back in her seat- can you imagine?), but she was a perfect angel and did not escape until I parked in the parking lot!!





It was a fun afternoon! We'll hopefully do it more often....

In the spirit of fall I thought I would change my blog header- designed by fabulous Mo. If any of you bloggers want a new header, she is your girl!
"Fall" is apparently a joke in south Louisiana. I swear I think it is 100 degrees today!!!

Happy Tuesday!
Nic

1 comment:

monique said...

Lila is looking more and more like you every day! I miss that crazy girl :)...