2.10.2010

the saints go marching

We had a BLAST last night at the Saints Superbowl parade!!!!!!!!!! We are so lucky that my parents have a place very close to the parade route, and that they were willing to help with the kids! Bonnie Kate and her kids joined us, and Boyd actually surprised us all by making it right before the parade started!
I think this may be the most pictures I have ever posted, but we just had a great time, and I was having fun playing with the camera!!
















(Bennett is obsessed with Will. He is his idol!)




David said he felt like he was feeding a flock of pigeons...













The most popular guy in New Orleans...







Coach Payton and the trophy!!



And some video David took of my boyfriend, Drew, showing how he can not only throw a football, but that he has some serious rhythm!!!!!!
GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Davis and Suzanne said...

very cute. wish we were with yall...
How many times did you hear that song???? I can't stop singing it!

Brad and Lissa said...

Love the pics Nicole! Precious! And love to see a piece of the fun...can't wait to get down there this weekend! Can't wait to see ya'll!

monique said...

Such cute pics! Wish I was there! Oh and, I LOVE that video of Lila--she cracks me up!

dbfontenot said...

We were there with the boys! It was amazing!!!! I hope it will be something my boys remember for the rest of their lives:) Wish we could have met up--your kids are beautiful.