5.05.2010

doable

The pool.
This summer.
It is "doable".

It is amazing to me. For so long it was hard for me to imagine taking all three kids to the pool and feeling like I could safely watch all them.
I did it today!!!

The twins and I met Su and Jacob at the pool on Tuesday and it went surprisingly well. They all had a blast and so did I. Gave me the confidence I needed to try it today.
Granted, I limited the kids to the decent sized "baby" pool, but, they were still swimming, still enjoying the water.
All three were doing great putting their faces in and blowing bubbles. I am optimistic about our upcoming swim boot camp. Optimistic that they are ready and eager to learn.

Was a good day!

No pictures, because I was too busy life guarding. That too brought back some memories! :)

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

I'll come with you ANYTIME to help you!