5.16.2010

short and sweet

We were so thrilled to have a whirlwind visit from the Fields family this weekend. Dianne, Russell and the boys spent the night Friday night so that Dianne and I could attend Shelley's baby shower on Saturday morning. It was sooo great to see them!!
I think it was one of the quickest visits ever, so I didn't get many, but I did manage to get a couple of pictures of the kids...


Dyer, Lila, Wyatt



Dyer, Lila, Wyatt, Bennett

The Fields boys are absolutely PRECIOUS. So adorable. And 8 months is such a fun age! We were thrilled to see them. I was amazed how interested Bennett was, especially in wanting to help feed their bottles. My normally very rough little boy was so sweet and gentle with Dyer and Wyatt.....but he did snap into gear and body slam Russell a few times!!

We miss them already!!!

Shelley's baby shower was great and she looks wonderful!!! It was great to see lots of friends....
Can't wait to meet all of the babies arriving this summer!! Fun times!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

so cute. and chunky:) Hate I didn't see them