1.13.2009

Adventures in Target

I decided after dropping off E at school today and taking Bennett to get a hair cut (he is slightly resembling Jim Carey from Dumb and Dumber at the moment) that I could brave a quick trip to Target with the dynamic duo. I love Target, and have not been in months. We have not ventured out shopping in a while, and I thought surely it would be better now that they are getting older. Not so much. I can't even really tell you much of what I bought- other than I know I bought three boxes of Gerber graduates-because I had to continually feed them in order to keep them (especially Bennett--surprise, surprise) from climbing out of the basket. I even had one of those super duper baskets that is especially made for two toddlers with the seats facing each other and the harnesses. If the basket stopped for one minute (for me to grab ziploc bags for example) he was out in a flash and running down the aisle! Once I found these adorable-couldn't-be-passed-up gold sandals for Lila she was extremely happy. That girl still loves her shoes and it doesn't look like that will be changing anytime soon! She has had them on since we got home, including for her nap. I tried to take them off and it just wasn't worth it!!!
It actually was a little fun (amazing what I find fun these days!), and since I didn't have anywhere to be until I needed to pick E up, I just kind of went with it and let them have the adventure....
Bennett was so wiped out after Target that he took a little power nap when we got back in the car! I was just glad I didn't take a shower this morning (sorry TMI),because even though it was 50 degrees today I was still sweating like crazy!!

On another note, be sure to click on the "two you" box on the right side and see all of the brilliant new art work that Monique has done for Valentine's Day! She is awesome!!

Can't wait for American Idol tonight!
Nicole


These are the "pajama bandits"- they grabbed their pj's and ran as I was trying to get them ready for bed. Notice that Lila STILL has the gold sandals on......

No comments: