1.26.2009

Fun, Fun, Fun



I found this sweet pic of Mimi reading to Elise last week and I had to include it in my post...Elise wasn't feeling well and so Mimi and Grandpa came over here so I wouldn't have to bring her out in the cold..We had a great dinner and then Mimi read some stories to Elise....How sweet....

The past few days have been quite a whirlwind- but in the best way! Mo arrived Wednesday night from Nashville because we had Jared and Erinn's engagement party this weekend. Thursday was Mimi's birthday, so we spent the morning with her and Grandpa and ate lunch at their house...Friday, we took a road trip to Erinn's awesome boutique, Posh, in Baton Rouge and then went to eat with my parents at the Abita Brew Pub (that was QUITE the experience)...Saturday was the party, and we had a great time! I am hoping to get some pictures from Mo, because for once, I forgot my camera!! It was a lot of fun! I loved seeing all of their friends and the family members that were able to make it. Erinn looked GORGEOUS, as usual. Jared is lucky!! (And, so is she, of course!) Grandpa Roland dropped by early Sunday morning to see "his babies" and I remembered to take some pictures...It was great because now that they are getting older they are better about remembering people...Bennett especially remembered Grandpa and ran right to him!









We finished up the weekend with a visit from David's parents on Sunday afternoon and then they took us out to dinner. I think David and I both had to leave the restaurant at least 4 times with a child and that may be the last time we go out to eat for a while. Lila and Bennett love to egg each other on, and once one gets an idea (like throwing food, or screaming at the top of their lungs) the other HAS to join in. Well, anything like that doubled is just pretty attention grabbing and a little embarrassing, to be honest....
David and I were pretty wiped out last night after a jammed packed weekend. But the exhaustion was worth it for the amount of time we got to spend with family and friends!
The wedding countdown begins....
Love, Nicole





No comments: