1.02.2009

Answers Anyone?

A strange phenomenon has been occurring in the Parnell household lately...A few nights ago, David and I finished up bathing the kids and headed into Lila and Bennett's room to put them to bed. As we walked down the short hallway we noticed the Ipod in their room started playing their lullabies. Elise does know how to work it, but she was still in the bathroom...David reacted right away, saying,"Whoa, how did that happen?" When he said that, it reminded me that it had actually happened a few days before at nap time as I corralled the three munchkins up the stairs. Like many things that go unnoticed these days (like a poor dead raccoon in my car- but that's a story for another day) I had put it in the back of my mind, but when it happened again I really started thinking...Then today, I had a really busy morning...took the kids on their first play date in weeks (everyone is well!) and then swung by to visit Mimi and Grandpa...We were a little past our pretty set in stone 1 o'clock nap time, and so Bennett fell asleep as we pulled onto our street...I left the girls buckled in their seats in the garage and carried him in...As I walked up the stairs carrying him, the lullabies started playing again on their own. SERIOUSLY. I don't know if my complete submersion in the Twilight series has me imagining the impossible, or if my Grandma is just trying to give me a little help from Heaven, but whatever is going on, it is definitely making my mind race. If it is a ghost, must be a friendly one, trying to help me out!
If the toys start putting themselves up on their own I'll let ya'll know...(How cool would that be?)

Night Night!
Nicole

No comments: