1.01.2009

Happy New Year

Below are a few of my favorite pictures from the last few days:



Chef Lila taking her baby on a walk...


Little cutie pie...



Performing Itsy Bitsy Spider for Mimi and Grandpa...



Bennett in Grandpa's shoes...




We have had a low key New Years Eve and New Years...I am so grateful that David was able to take off both days, so we have spent lots of time together as a family...Unfortunately, Lila had a brief recurrence of RSV with fever a few nights ago, so we have been hanging out at home so she could feel better, and to make sure we didn't spread the "fun". Luckily she bounced back very quickly this time and is back to her normal fun self!
I started off the morning with a run outside (I'm more of a treadmill girl) with Suzanne- she is the best motivator! So, that felt great even though it was tough! The kids had a good time watching the Rose Parade for a little while this morning, and have been pretty happy to just stay home and play with their new toys...David has been very patient with me as I am having a hard time pulling myself away from the final book in the Twilight series. I think he is kicking himself for getting me the series for Christmas, because I have had my nose in a book ever since! I love to read, and I have enjoyed them sooo much. He overdid it this year with gifts for me, and I am so thankful...I think he was just a little surprised that the books are one of my favorite!

We have had a very blessed 2008 and are looking forward to see what 2009 will bring! Happy New Year everyone!


Also, big congrats to Therese and Bush who got engaged last night! We are so happy for you both! Now, THAT is a great way to start off the new year!

1 comment:

Hope said...

very cute pictures..I love Bennett's tshirt..you have to send me the link or name of the place..