9.17.2009

she loves to dance





Lila has been loving to dance since she could move!! After watching Elise at ballet this summer she began to beg to go to ballet....David and I discussed it, and although two is a little young to begin extra-curricular activities, we decided to go for it. Today was her first day of class and ANY doubts I had were completely cleared. Not only did she prance her way into that studio like she owned the place, but she participated with a HUGE smile on her face the whole time!!
She looked so grown up in her leotard and tights...she is definitely turning into a little lady....

6 comments:

Theresa Miller said...

Nicole - These pictures are adorable!!

Therese and Bush said...

So cute! I love the little ballerina that she is.

The Adams Family said...

These pictures made me laugh out loud!

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

tell her that we can't wait to see her moves! myrt is into boom, boom pow right now, so we need to have a dance party soon!! love, us

NIKKI said...

Oh please video....I can't wait to see Lila strutting her moves!!!

TheOilHippie said...

Awww. So sweet. I have been waiting for Ciara to turn three so that I can start her. I hope she likes it as much :)