9.27.2009

such a slacker

I'm pretty disappointed in myself. I have been a total blog slacker! I have got to get back with the program. The weeks seem to just be flying by...as do they days of having three babies..as those "babies" seem to have morphed into three very distinct little people overnight!! Lila and Bennett are now enjoying their own rooms and their independence, as well as talking up a storm...and Elise is completely in love with school and the idea of trying to read books...on her own. Blows my mind!!! Between our busy schedule during the week, our goals of things to accomplish on the weekend around the house (one day we'll be settled, right?), trying to spend a lot of time with Mimi & Grandpa, trying to sew some fall clothes and Halloween costumes, and two you (which has been very busy- thank you!), blogging has fallen by the wayside a little....but, after a few weeks of slacking I am now recommitting to being better. There are just too many funny moments I want to make sure I record for the kids....
Tonight, for example, when saying prayers with Lila, I asked her what she was most thankful for today....her response, "bacon". Well, at least she was honest.
Night Night!
Love, Nic

1 comment:

monique said...

Lila is such a comedian! At the beach, she would just randomly say "bacon" sometimes. Clearly, its on her mind a lot! So funny...