7.11.2010

happy birthday ella

The girls were thrilled to attend Ella's 5th birthday today. It was an Alice in Wonderland themed tea party, and it was adorable!


{This was the best shot of the four of them that I got..I am hoping Kimberly got an even better one!}




The decorations were precious, and the birthday girl was a perfect Alice!




Lila was thrilled to be included with the "big" girls...and loved her first taste of tea! I think she had 8 cups!!

It was a great afternoon for us girls to spend time with special friends!
I can't believe Ella (and Elise soon) are turning five....In some ways I feel like they have been our friends forever, in other ways it seems like it was just yesterday when Kimberly and I met with our little 9 month old, 8 day apart babies and started our friendship! Crazy!!
Definitely grateful to have them in our lives and to share special days like today!

No comments: