7.10.2010

two saints

The post title makes me laugh! Pretty far from the truth! HA!

Monique gave G the new Drew Brees book for Father's Day and Drew was in town today doing a book signing...My Mom thought it would be fun to take L & B with them (Elise was at a birthday party with David) to see if they could meet him and maybe take a pic....so, I got my little Saints all decked out and ready to go....











Sadly, the line was OUTSIDE (I think it was 115 degrees today- seriously)...and totally wrapped around the shopping center...so they waited for a short bit and then scrapped the idea in favor of going to get sno-balls......I don't blame them!!
Now, if I can just figure out how to get the red snoball out of Bennett's Saint's shirt! :)
Hope ya'll are enjoying your weekends!
Nic


4 comments:

Suzanne said...

oxy clean. or I will make him a new one!

Love Lila's beret

Casey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casey said...

Clorox ulitimate care bleach....love it! Thay looked so cute!

Casey said...

They....sorry. Cale is jumping in my lap.