2.10.2013

day two: epcot

Sunday morning we headed to Epcot. David and the girls went ahead to grab fast passes for one of our most favorite rides, Soar'in, and then Bennett and I met up with them just a little while later.





Love these pics of my loves.


Since Bennett and I were a little behind, we were able to "accidentally" run into Jeff and Ashley, who were in our hotel having breakfast! I wish I had a picture of his face! SO thrilled!!!!!



If I only posted the pics of myself that I approved of there would be no pictures on me on the blog. :)
So, proving my existence! Ha!




We loved watching the street performers in all of the countries- the acrobatic waiter in France...




The juggling mime in Italy...




And the extremely talented candy maker in Japan.



.


The Viking Boat ride in Norway was lots of fun too.





And goofing around in China.





Elise is the only one that "got" what shot David was going for here....


Me and my three blessings...



Other highlights from the day included: Turtle Talk with Crush, being able to ride our fav ride Soar'in not once but TWICE, playing Healthy Habits with Lila and Bennett, virtual reality with Elise, our finding Perry m
Mission, Mexican boat ride with Donald Duck, and last but not least, dinner at the Akerhaus Castle in Norway with the Princesses.


Princess Belle, the hostess...



Bennett's favorite (seriously), Jasmine.


Cinderella


Ariel 


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one!!


Another surprise for the kids- cousin Abby was at dinner as well! They were so excited to see her, Steph, and Daniel. 


We caught the end of the Epcot firework show and then back to the hotel we went. Another day in the books.

No comments: