2.07.2013

greyson kent legendre

We headed straight from Elise's school to the hospital to await the birth of our new nephew, Greyson. Three weeks early, and David and I were thrilled that if he had to come early he was coming today because we were leaving town the next day!


Erinn's Dad, Randy- soon to be known as "Grandy"- provided lots of entertainment in the waiting room. Her Mom and siblings were there as well as my parents, and we all had a little king cake in their honor while we waited!
As it got closer to 1 o'clock, and time for me to pick up Lila and Bennett from school, I realized that if I left I would not be able to make it back in time. Thankfully Suzanne offered to go and pick them up for me, which I am eternally grateful for! I love being at the hospital for a birth!

Greyson was born right around 1:30, and shortly after Jared came out to tell us all about him!


A few minutes later they called us all into the room to meet him for the first time! 



The new family!!



Holding my sweet nephew for the first time.


New Mommy.

After that I headed to pick up the twins from Suzanne and then home to grab Elise off of the bus. The girls had acro, but the kids must have asked a 500 times when they could go meet their cousin. They didn't know they were leaving town the next day, but Jared and Erinn did, and so they were kind enough to let us come up to the hospital to meet him.





Bennett is especially excited to have another boy cousin. It's all even now for SuSu and G!



I have a feeling he will get lots of attention from his cousins.



Not much in life is sweeter.
Welcome little Greyson, we love you tons.

No comments: