2.26.2013

Elise makes us laugh

Elise is a pretty serious kid, but she still makes us laugh a lot. Recently she asked us if we could get her an app for her kindle fire that she could make to do lists on. David and I use the cozi app and so we installed it on her device and showed her how it worked. This way both he and I could edit her list since we all share an account.
The next day I get a text from David. "Check E's to do list", with this screen shot.


When I got to "shine trophies" I seriously almost peed in my pants. Lovely, I know, but true.
And sure enough after school she went upstairs and shined them. 



This little project she did at school made me laugh as well.
{When I am one hundred years old I will be crazy! I will play with my grandchildren. I will read also.}



No comments: