5.11.2009

Almost forgot about Friday...

We spent the morning Friday playing at the Trailhead fountains...The kids loved it! I recruited my Mom to go with me, just in case it was too hard to watch all three, and I was very glad she was there. It is still a pretty wide open space, with lots of room to run, so it is good to have an extra pair of eyes and hands!



You have to step on a button on the ground to get the fountains going. Bennett was so proud when he turned them on! So cute!



Bennett playing with his truck....




My "babies"...who are very quickly approaching their 2nd birthday!!



My little lady filling up her pitcher....



Jacob and Su joined us for a while and he LOVED the water. Definitely going to be a water baby!

***
We had a great weekend and, as usual, David did a great job of making my Mother's Day special.
I am just overwhelmingly blessed....I love my little munchkins!
Lots is going on, and I'll be posting more about that soon....
Stay tuned!
Love, Nicole

1 comment:

bettyb said...

Hey,Nicole,
I peek at your blog from time to time and enjoy seeing how your kiddos are growing~~and they are growing so fast!
--so glad that Jacob could join in y'all's water fun.Thankfully for Su he looks like he likes it.Davis was NOT a water baby (I tried),so I hope for her sake he takes after her!
love,
Betty