5.07.2009

Spoiled

Mother's Day is still 3 days away and already I am being spoiled by my three little munchkins!


These flowers arrived today and I can't wait for them to bloom. I am feeling a little badly for the death look I gave Mr. UPS when he rang my doorbell. Poor thing couldn't have known that I had just spent the last hour and a half trying to get Lila to take a nap! Then I felt even worse when I saw what he had left on my doorstep! SOOO sweet!
Every time I walk into my kitchen I get a big smile on my face because this (see above) is what my pantry door looks like. Decorated to the max with sweet art projects that my monkeys have been working on at "school".
Here is a closer view of the original artwork "Rainbow House" by Elise Laurent Parnell.

My sweet Mother's Day card made with her fingerprints.

Lila's hand print is so special to me...especially since she usually isn't into participating in things that get her hands dirty! They attempted a hand print project at Christmas and I only got a fingerprint out of Lila!

My sweet boy's....
I thought this was so cute, how they made a butterfly out of her footprints! I love their school and am so thankful they get to spend time there. I am also feeling extra spoiled and loved today. I've already had a great Mother's Day!
Hope everyone is enjoying their week!
Love, Nicole