5.12.2009

Random Pictures

I was able to get a hold of Emmy's (David's mom) memory card last weekend...She got some really cute pics of the kids playing in the backyard and also had some on there from Jared and Erinn's wedding...So, I thought I would share:



I love this face...I get this look a lot from spunky Miss Lila...



***




I'm procrastinating from packing boxes (yippeee!!!!)....but, I better get back to work! Speaking of, like my new blog header? We're moving and shaking around here, and thanks to Mo we are doing so in style....Thanks Mo!!!! More on the move to come....

Love, Nic

2 comments:

Dennis Legendre said...

Great pictures, sweetheart.Remember, the move will be worth it. Love, Dad.

Susan said...

Your new header is awesome! When you unpack the last box and everything is in your new home, you'll know all the work was worth it. At least moving isn't a new thing to you - Dad and I gave you lots of experience with our history of moving.