4.19.2011

2nd Annual Easter Egg Hunt




















































As you can see, we had lots of fun! David was on camera/kid duty while I was on hostess duty- so we don't have a ton of pictures, but at least we have some. I wish we would have gotten a pic of the 6 hosts together, but it wasn't in the cards....





Here are some of the highlights (from my viewpoint):




  • getting to host with the Barrois and Bristers

  • stuffing over 600 eggs!

  • seeing the little ones faces as Davis started the hunt

  • Bennett telling Reece Richardson that she was "breaking the law" because she picked up an egg before the hunt officially started. She is 2 1/2. Also, he did this while wearing David's yard gloves and protective glasses. Who knows.

  • Reece R. telling me that Jacob is "sneaky". (Think she was referring to his egg hunting skills). Reece also cracked me up holding onto the same marshmellow pop for about an hour!

  • Jacob's face after biting into a delicious carrot cake cupcake.

  • Seeing Lila bypass all of the yummy food for a plate of bunny crackers and fritos. No surprise there.

  • Realizing how grown up Elise is getting as she "hung with her girls"!

  • Having amazing childhood and college friends like Annie, Casey, Suz, and Kate there with amazing new friends- and everyone having so much fun together!

  • Making marshmallow pops with Elise on Saturday- we've got them down pat now!

  • Lindsey's delicious carrot cupcakes.....yum....

  • Getting my baby fix with Baker, Patrick, Davis, JP, and Leighton.

  • Seeing Jack Ramsey drive off in his "F150"- you better not call it a car.

  • Annie Kate and Kole in their precious outfits- the Hudmans are always "best dressed".

  • Carly Kobrock raving about the food! :)

  • Suz telling Bennett she has super powers....and him believing her!

  • Kimberly and I promising Lila and Camille a sleepover if they both sleep through the night 5 consecutive nights. Think we are pretty safe with this one.

  • Chad L O V I N G the mini cookies and Marci's infectious laugh!

  • After playing really hard, Bennett finding me, asking me to make him a plate, and then sitting down by himself at the picnic table to enjoy his meal!

  • The ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS WEATHER!

I'm sure I'll think of more....it was such a fun and memorable time!


No comments: