4.25.2011

Easter

After an incredible Easter service- both because of the amazing sermon, and the fact that we had to sit in the front row and our children were especially well-behaved- we stopped at the park next to our church to snap a few pics.

This is my favorite of the day....



I love their little outfits, although car seat straps are pretty rough on linen...can't tell that these were perfectly pressed before!







Love this!





Never love pictures of myself, but love them, and thankful to have this.




She loves to pose....




My Mom snapped a rare pic of us! (Two pictures in two months...think it is a record!)





I think Elise looks a lot like my Dad in this picture....




And with beautiful Aunt Erinn....


We had a great day at our house...and with the exception of what is now becoming our annual Easter HUGE snake sighting- everything was great! My Mom cooked most of the food, which means it was awesome, and Elise had fun helping me set the tables.

How lucky am I (and our kids) to have had both Grandpa's with us on such a special day?

Sadly, Mimi wasn't feeling well and had to stay home to rest..praying she'll feel better soon.


David and I topped off the day with a late afternoon trip to the pool with the kids....


Thankful for all that Easter means and for the time together as a family.

3 comments:

Theresa Miller said...

Pretty pictures, beautiful family! And Nicole - you look fantastic!

Therese and Bush said...

I couldn't agree more! I love the pic of you and David. So happy! xoxo

Lindsey said...

Precious pictures!! Reece had the same Easter dress :).