4.15.2011

big girl

Elise wanted curls today for school, so I put hot rollers in her hair for the first time. She loved it!! Oh...she is looking so grown up lately. I have hit a major sentimental patch, as I have been gathering the paperwork to register her for kindergarten next week. The realization that the amount of time I get with her is about to be seriously decreased is sinking in. As much as she loves to push my buttons, I am going to miss having her around every afternoon. On the other hand I am very excited for her about next year...I really think she is going to absolutely love being more challenged in school, and after the initial adjustment I think she is going to have a blast!! She loves to learn.... Everyone says it, but it is so true....feel like she was just a baby- and now look!

1 comment:

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

wow, she looks like a teenager rather than an almost six year old - good gracious, elise, you are growing too quickly!!