10.21.2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa

Our Grandpa Ray is 82 today! Happy Birthday!
Our family got together on Sunday to celebrate...It was great to see everyone! My uncle fried fish and pickles, and my Mom made yummy sides and dessert. Needless to say, it was not a healthy day, but it was great to spend time with family...

Below you can see Elise hanging out with my cousin Jeff and his girlfriend, Ashley. Elise asked Jeff to catch some fish for her, so he gave it a try! He is the fisherman of the family...




Uncle Steve and David getting the fish fry going!



Steph, Daniel, Mimi and Grandpa... Steph was recently honored at a Saints game for being an outstanding teacher! Yeah Steph!



The birthday "boy"!

Happy Birthday, Grandpa! We love you!

1 comment:

monique said...

Glad ya'll had fun! I hated to miss it...especially, when I found out there were fried pickles on the menu!!!!! :). Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!! love ya'll, MO