10.28.2008

Pumpkin Carving

After we put Lila and Bennett to bed last night, David had the idea to spend some fun one on one time with Elise and carve a pumpkin. She was so excited! He decided to let her pick what she wanted on the pumpkin, and she chose Elmo!! (Not exactly what I had in mind, but it made her happy!)


So, I attempted the best Elmo I could....Then David scooped out the insides.....
He worked really hard, getting it just right....

As Elise would say....TAH-DAH!


Not bad, right??


Looking forward to Halloween....speaking of, I've got to get to work on the costumes...


3 comments:

Ashley, Brandon, Jack, and Millie Sellers said...

I am really impressed with Elmo. I hope Jack doesn't ask me to draw Elmo!! By the way, I love the music on the blog. Brings back lots of memories.

Ashley

Davis and Suzanne said...

THAT IS SO GOOD~!!! Let me know if you need any help with the costumes.

NIKKI said...

ummm that is an AWESoME elmo. Mine would look like a blob! I have to cheat and get the kits to use!