10.30.2008

Around this time....

..TEN years ago today, David drove up to my appt in Jackson from Baton Rouge to pick me up for the Ole Miss/LSU game...he walked in the door with roses and this little pumpkin box with an extra special treat inside for me...As he handed it to me, he got down on one knee.....and the rest is history!
Looking back we were so young, but I think I must have been pretty smart because I picked well! There is no one else I would have rather spent the last 12 years with! Couldn't let this special day go unmentioned. Love you DP!


3 comments:

NIKKI said...

AWW I didn't know that story..what a sweet story!! Thanks for sharing!

monique said...

I remember that so well...then you came to Ole Miss to visit Suz and I...fun, fun memories!!!!! Happy Halloween! love ya, MO

Davis and Suzanne said...

remember like it was yesterday!
10 years!!!