10.05.2008

Too tired for a cookie



Bennett fell asleep today in his high chair after lunch with an oatmeal cookie in his hand. The funniest part was he would wake up every few seconds to take another bite!!!!!!!! This cracks me up about him, because he gives no real indication of how tired he is, and then all of the sudden he is asleep. He does this ALL of the time in the car when we are going to get Elise at school. I'll look in my rearview mirror one second and he looks bright-eyed, and the next second he is OUT. It's nice that he doesn't fuss or anything, but then you feel kind of bad because obviously you have to be EXHAUSTED to fall asleep in the high chair like he did today...he just couldn't make it until 1:00 naptime...
I am so frustrated with myself for holding my camera the wrong way while filming him...but I couldn't bear to delete it...so, for those of you willing to cock your head to the side, here's a little clip...


He is so kissable!!!!!!!!!! ( I guess all Moms think that about their little boys though!)

Goodnight everyone! Hope ya'll enjoyed your weekend!

1 comment:

monique said...

CUTEST ever. I'm glad you caught that on video!!! love ya'll, MO