10.30.2008

Two little pumpkins...

Thought I would post some pics of Bennett and Lila in their festive attire! They had a great day at school yesterday! Every day more and more of their little personalities are revealed, and they are both such blessings. The biggest thing that I have noticed lately is that they are starting to display a lot more feelings- especially empathy and compassion- and especially towards each other. As I have mentioned before, all three kids are very attached to their blabla dolls. Lately, when Bennett or Lila notice that someone is upset, they rush to bring them their doll..It is so sweet! I also went to check on them in their "corral" yesterday (I needed to change clothes!) and Bennett was laying down with his head resting on Lila's lap. Almost brought tears to my eyes...
I am just so happy to see almost as much love being shared as fights these days!!





Putting the finishing touches on their little costumes..Hope they come together! Looking forward to tomorrow night!
Happy Halloween Eve!
Nicole

3 comments:

Davis and Suzanne said...

Too cute!
I love the pumokin t
Is that from Mrs. Peggy?

monique said...

That is so sweet---all 3 of your pumpkins are very caring and loving...you and david must be doing something right!!!! :). I can't wait to see the Halloween pics...wish I could trick or treat with ya'll---I'll be there in spirit! Phillip and I plan to sit on his porch with Howie and let him bark at people. He will probably drive the whole neighborhood insane.

NIKKI said...

AWWW sooo sweet. Will tell you that those moments come more and more!!!
I can't wait to see them all dressed up!!