12.13.2008

Early Visit from Santa







I'm back! Santa came early this year and brought me (well, us, technically) a new computer!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am, as the old one has been the cause of much stress (especially in the "two you" area) over the last several months...It is something that we had been discussing, but something I didn't think we could do at this time. David came home Friday and surprised me! This will definitely allow me to get back to enjoying my hobby, and I should have no excuses about keeping up with my blogging as well! Thanks so much to the best husband ever (although the intangible gifts he gives are even better)!!
Everyone seems to have fully recovered from the stomach virus, so I am actually praying for some more snow around here so that the kids can do more than just look at it through the windows!
As for Elise's quote of the week, I heard her telling my Mom last night that we had been decorating and getting ready for Christmas..., "So," she said, "Mommy got God and Jesus out of the attic."
As I am sure you figured out she was referring to the Nativity Scene (an awesome wedding gift from Aunt K)...
Happy Holidays!
Love, Nicole

No comments: