12.08.2008

Three hardworking elves

We spent the whole day yesterday decorating inside and out for Christmas. It was very interesting having three little elves that wanted to "help" out. Especially since Bennett thought all of the ornaments were balls and he wanted to try to throw them as far as he could! Funny, though, now that the tree is up they have lost interest....We'll see what the week brings!


Goofy fake camera smiles from Lila and Bennett...

Fiesty little thing!


Ohhh...this looks like fun!
Elise helping David put the lights on...She was really a huge help this year...She kept telling us that the tree was just "perfect", and the "best tree we've EVER had"...(does she really remember the other two?? haha..)
The finishing touch....
What a fun day! I love rediscovering all of the ornaments as we are pulling them out of the box...I have several old glass one's from my Dad's Mom, David's parents have brought us lots of neat ones from all of their travels, and my favorites are the ones with the pictures of the kids at prior Christmases....
Fun, exhausting day!


3 comments:

monique said...

How cute! I love Lila's facial expression...looked like a fun day! Can't wait till Christmas! Love ya'll, MO

Brad and Lissa said...

I love the tree! You and your elves did a great job! I am laughing so hard at an earlier post...Quinn told me yesterday that Jesus was going to be one NEXT Christmas, because this year he was just born...because he is a baby in all the Nativity Scenes! Does make a bit of sense, but you are right...hard to explain. We are also having a hard time explaining why our elf doesn't move around EVERY night...got to work on that....love yall!

NIKKI said...

The elves are adorable!!!
I love pulling out the ornaments too!