12.22.2008

Parnell Christmas

We celebrated Christmas with David's parents yesterday...David, his Mom, and Elise started off the day with Church, while I stayed home on RSV duty. David's Dad was recovering from some minor surgery, so he stayed back as well. They enjoyed their little outing-Elise always loves any one on one time she gets- so I know she was thrilled. After church we had a simplified version of Christmas dinner that I came up with and then spent the afternoon relaxing and opening presents. As you can see below the kids had a great time with all of their new toys!
Bennett with his lawn mower/vacuum....

Lila playing with her Little People...


Elise (and David) playing with her light writer (really neat toy...)


Elise opening one of many Cinderella gifts. You can see Emmy smiling in the background...I wish I had taken more pictures, but I got distracted with putting together toys, etc...At least I caught a few things! We are so thankful for their generous gifts and for the time we spent together.

No comments: