12.26.2008

Merry, Merry Christmas!


Uncle Jared and Bennett...


Soon to be Aunt Erinn and Elise...(Erinn was supposed to be in St. Louis with her family, but due to all of the weather, she wasn't able to get there. We know she probably missed her family, but we were so happy that she was here with us to celebrate!)


A rare picture of me and Elise!


Su Su and Lila (with her mischievous grin)...



Phillip, David, and Bennett playing cars...


Elise kicking back with Uncle Jared...


Lila loves playing rough with her Daddy...

Just a few pics from our fun family filled day! I need to get some of the other one's from Mo to add to this...We were so thankful to all be together for Christmas!

Christmas Eve we went to a really neat church service at my parent's church that was completely centered around the children. They took volunteers from the audience and acted out the nativity scene...When it started, Elise said, "I'm only going up there if I can be the Angel!" Well, she got her way, and she did a great job...she was definitely the youngest, but did so well! Mo took pictures, so I will have to put those up later. I just really enjoyed that she was able to really pay attention in church and learn...

Hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating the Holiday with family and friends. I can't tell you how overwhelmed with gratitude I am for the fact that we are able to share this special time with my Grandparents, parents, Aunt, Uncle, cousins, and siblings...I know not everyone gets to have their whole family together, and I feel so blessed. To have my babies both being rocked by their Great-Grandfather on Christmas Day is really just about as good as it gets!

Merry Merry everyone!
Love, Nicole

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! We missed ya'll at church, but can't wait to see MS Elise being an angel!!!
So glad ya'll had a wonderful Christmas...isn't it amazing how blessed we are!!!