12.12.2008

Let it snow!! (In more ways than one)

Yes! We had snow in Louisiana! It was so exciting! I promise to be back soon with pictures and hopefully a funny story or two. We have been bogged down at home this week with the stomach virus yet again..Lila is the only one who has avoided it thus far (knock on wood), and so, unfortunately, the kids were not able to enjoy the snow to its fullest. In addition, our computer is broken yet again which is putting quite a damper on both my blogging and my stationery (at the worst possible time!)... So, if anyone is wondering why I haven't responded to emails- that would be why...Hopefully it is fixable..I am starting to have a feeling we should have asked Santa for a new computer!
Good thing about this time of year is that it helps keep it all in perspective...hasn't been the best week, but it could be much worse..we have so much to be thankful for!
I'll be back soon!
Love, Nicole

No comments: