2.01.2009

Costly Break

This is what happens when I decide to take a quick potty break and my three little munchkins' creative minds get the chance to work together.....
All of our bills to be paid, to be filed, and etc...all over the office floor....
The adventure continues...











On another note, the weather has finally been nice enough and our yard has finally been dry enough that I have been able to take all three kids out back to play on the swing set...It may not sound like a big deal, but I can't tell you how NICE it is to feel like I can handle all three out there. As much as I don't want them to grow up, I do love the ability I am beginning to have more and more to just be able to physically handle all three somewhere other than just inside our house! Feels like freedom! It will still be a few years before I brave the park alone, but we are so lucky to have a great swing set in our back yard where the kids can get fresh air and use up some of that endless energy...(now I just need to figure out a way to get some pics of them out there! No hands for a camera!)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Love, Nicole



2 comments:

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

at least they look PRECIOUS sorting through the bills - i know that they were just trying to help ;) glad that y'all are able to enjoy the beautiful weather - we feel the same way!

monique said...

too cute! by the way, I love lila and elise's outfits!!! ADORABLE...glad you had a nice weekend! love ya'll, MO