4.21.2009

Buckle



L & B are obsessed with buckles. Especially Lila...I don't even know when she does it, but every buckle in the house (and car) is always buckled. Quite fun for me since this means I have to unbuckle everything before I can put a child in! Oh...and if I DARE buckle her and don't let her do it herself....watch out! That temper!!

Above you can see her right before bed last night making sure the high chairs are all buckled before she heads upstairs....
I really think they just like saying the word "buckle"...the added touch is that they chant it the whole time they are buckling...
Who needs toys???


Quirky, fun, little ones!

2 comments:

Susan said...

That is so true! When I took Lila grocery shopping, she had to buckle herself in the basket without my help! Hope they continue to buckle up so when they are teens and driving, you won't have to constantly remind them!

Davis and Suzanne said...

That is so funny! I love the pic of the two of them.