4.26.2009

Lots of "F"s

Our fun, fabulous, family-filled, food-focused, sometimes frantic weekend was kicked off Friday with the free music Friday at the trailhead. Monique and Phillip flew in Friday afternoon and the kids and I met up with them and went to grab a bite to eat (David would have to meet up with us later..he had depo's out of town)...then we headed to the concert...



Lila watching the band...



Bennett dancing....



Elise laying on my lap listening to the music....



Lila and Bennett braving the dance floor!

Fun, fun! I am hoping Mo will come through with some better pics...I unfortunately ended up spending a good 30 minutes in line for a snoball for Elise (they seriously need more than one sweet lady making snoballs. I mean, we live in Louisiana- it it HOT!). She was dying for one (and I don't blame her a bit!)...so I kind of slacked in the picture area...But, I know Mo got some good ones...
It was a little stressful keeping up with all three in such a wide open area, but with all of the extra hands we did all right. We were thrilled to also run into lots of friends and hope it is something we can do again!
Lots more to post about the weekend, but I am too tired to do so...time for "nite-nite"....
Be back tomorrow!
Goodnight!
Nicole

No comments: