4.21.2009

Highlight of my day so far...



For some reason this picture brings tears to my eyes. I don't know why. Just something so simple. I took L & B to the grocery store this morning and they were "driving" their most favorite car/cart. Every once in a while she would just lean over and hug him. It was sooooo sweet. I finally got my phone out and ready, so that I could capture it if it happened again. And, yea!, it did....
They were such good sports today as they were shuttled around to and fro and as our big plans for a bike ride in this BEAUTIFUL weather had to be put aside because we (thankfully) had some more "lookers" that wanted to see the house last minute. Things have been very busy in that area and so I am hopeful that that means that this adventure will be coming to an end soon...Looking forward to concentrating a little more on my children and a little less on keeping the house clean as a whistle!
Anyway, two posts in a day, I know...but this picture was too sweet not to share!


The kids are counting down the days til Aunt Mo and Phillip get here!!!

Happy Tuesday!
Nicole

2 comments:

monique said...

That is beyond ADORABLE. You've got to blow that up and put it in a frame...I can help with that--I've gotten more handy with my photo editing software:). I can't wait to see everyone too---just a couple more days! love ya'll, MO

Hope said...

This picture is adorable. They are such cuties and apparently sweethearts too. You must be doing something right!