4.11.2009

Super Droopy Easter



Our children have a knack for getting sick around Holidays. Will have to double check my blog, but I think they have been sick for all of the major ones in the last calendar year....Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and now Easter. Bennett's been running fever since Wednesday afternoon and Lila started with it last night. Poor babies. We feel so bad for them...I know not everything needs to be medicated, but it is so frustrating that there is really nothing (other than motrin and a humidifier) that we can do to at least help them get some sleep! They are so exhausted.....
I am super sad that we will not be able to attend Easter Church together as a family, but there is no way that we should bring L and B out and expose them to other children....So, we will definitely be having a low key day. On a superficial note, I am glad I dressed all of the munchkins in their Easter gear for the Bunny breakfast so that the pretty dresses and jon jon didn't go to waste! Who knows, maybe I'll still put my sick little chick-a-dees in their Easter attire to go over to my parents house anyway.....
Our measly little sickness, though, has been put into perspective because David learned yesterday that his second cousin Bob passed away on Friday. He will be leaving tomorrow after lunch to go to the visitation. He was such a sweet man, and although we had not seen him in a few years, we definitely remember the time we spent with him, and his wife Louise, especially during the short time we live in Lake Charles. They were an outstanding couple! Bob's wife and children are definitely in our thoughts and prayers....

Hope everyone has a very Blessed Easter!
Goodnight!
Nicole

No comments: