7.10.2009

tea under the sea

We were very excited to help Ella celebrate her 4th birthday this morning! She had a "tea under the sea", because Ariel is her favorite princess! Everything was so cute...it was a great little group of girls, and then Kimberly invited Lila and Bennett along to keep Camille company.

The cute little table fit for a mermaid!

Drinking their "tea"- notice Elise demonstrating how to hold up your pinky finger (in order to be fancy like a princess)!!




The two little monkeys!
Preparing to do their craft...they made adorable mermaid canvases....


Elise proudly showing off her artwork....
I wish I had a cute picture of all of the girls...I was so proud of myself for remembering my camera, but I failed to realize that A) it was not charged, and B) my memory card was still in my computer from the last time I took pics. So, I had to rely on my cell phone, which isn't the best at catching moving targets!
It was a fun little reunion..all of the girls take ballet together and hadn't seen each other since the recital over a month ago...
Off to a follow up appointment with Elise's plastic surgeon...I am pretty optimistic that he will be happy with her progress...We'll see...
Have a great weekend everyone!
Nicole



No comments: