6.14.2010

to infinity and beyond

I am sure there will be more Toy Story themed posts to come (our kids are obsessed), but for now I am referring to the awesome time the kids had yesterday playing on one of their birthday gifts from the Bristers- a Buzz Lightyear slip and slide.
The only way it is bearable to be outside these days is to be playing with some type of water...so, it is great to have an alternative to the sprinkler and pool. As you can see, Elise had a blast! :)





Got to go feed my kids. Elise just told me, "I can't wait one more minute to eat or I am going to throw up."
We did spend all day at the pool, and I am pretty hungry myself!
Happy Monday everyone!
Nicole

1 comment:

bettyb said...

Hi,Nicole,
I have told you before that I peek at your blog from time to time~I really enjoyed all you have put on it lately.Your children are growing up so fast~I can tell just from the pictures.Be sure to tell them that Jacob and Patrick's Bebe had several slip'n slides when she was growing up.Of course mine was just plain 'ole yellow; nothing fancy,but I loved them.My backyard was on a slope so once I got going I would end up sometimes in the neighbor's yard!! Take care and I hope that the Parnell family has a wonderful summer.
Take care,
Betty