6.06.2009

Lila and Bennett's Belated Birthday pics

We had a very small family celebration last Sunday for Lila and Bennett's Birthday. I normally try to make birthdays very special and love planning all of the little details, but this year with the move I really couldn't get it together. So, we sang Happy Birthday with Mimi and Grandpa and my parents Sunday night.
Sweet Elise showing me how old her brother and sister are (her two fingers kind of got cut off)...


Lila eagerly anticipating cake!


Bennett's turn (or "BB's term" as they say....)








David handled the party details as I had been on ballet recital duty that day...I thought the cake was adorable...and good!!!

Lila showing off her cute monkey pj's from the Bristers...


And Bennett showing off both his pj's and the car that Elise gave him...which, he has been sleeping with ever since!
The kids had a blast and they didn't realize that there were no coordinating invites, outfits, party favors, or any of the other dumb stuff I usually worry about!
I still can't believe they are two!
Goodnight!
Nicole

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

Looks like a GREAT bday celebration!