6.02.2009

Terrific/terrible twos times two


David emailed me this pic of Lila and Bennett eating dinner at my Grandparents tonight. Made my day! They crack me up....He said that Bennett was especially entertaining tonight because he was looking for his fork and kept saying, "Fork, fork, fork, fork"..but apparently it sounded much more like something else- something that wouldn't have been cute AT ALL had he been saying it (if you know what I mean!)...I remember a similar situation a few Thanksgivings ago when Elise kept saying, "Pumpkin cookies", but it also sounded much more like she was cursing the cookies! I am sure that David and SuSu have many more stories to tell from the past few days as they have definitely hit both the terrible and terrific twos...Bennett is having full blown tantrums and the sibling rivalry is at an all time high..but, on the flip side, they are talking a ton and growing more and more into little individuals every day...
I miss David and my little monkeys and can't wait for us all to be together again. David has offered numerous times to trade off with me, but I just can't seem to tear myself away from the hospital...But, soon enough we'll be home!
Night, night!

No comments: