8.23.2008

"But Mom, I'm going to miss the beach!"

That is what I heard this morning as I broke the news to Elise that we would be leaving today...I can't blame her. I feel the same way!
It was a nice trip, though, and a great way to finish off the summer!

All of the girls in our matching pj's (a little tradition we have)...and NO, I am not responsible for choosing the owl motif, although I do love them!!
Looking for dolphins...

She LOVED the beach so much this year...

G and Bennett...somehow he and Lila got in each others boats...

Erinn and Lila...


Jared and Bennett...
I need to find a picture of Aunt Mo...Her body had enough sun and so she wasn't able to come out yesterday, but the kids had fun playing with her too!
Now back to the real world!!!

2 comments:

The Petro Family said...

Where did you get those precious pj's???? Being a Chi O myself, I MUST have some.

NIKKI said...

AWW how sad... I never want to leave either though. I can't WAIT to get to our beach vacation.

Love the pic of looking for dolphins.