8.08.2008

A Cah! A Cah! (translation A car! A car!)

My sweet friend Bonnie Kate came to pick up Elise to play for a little while (she definitely needed out of the house...can we just say that boredom breeds bad behavior?) and, in addition, she dropped of some toy trucks for Bennett (I am thinking she noticed the lack of "boy" toys around here!). How sweet is that? I am definitely not implying that my children are deprived in any way AT ALL, but it is probably true that we have not bought Bennett many cars, trucks, and that sort of thing- (hey, he has to have some things to put on his Christmas list for Santa, right?) Anyway, he is LOVING these trucks! He prefers to call them "cahs" with a very funny Boston-type accent! But, I will take it- he still doesn't really say Mommy or Daddy so I take any words with any accents he chooses! One thing I found interesting is that he immediately started pushing them around and making noises (sort of like vroom, vroom...) to go with it! So, they ARE just born this way!! So funny. I am so thankful that God blessed us with this sweet boy. He is my little respite from all of the girly DRAMA of the day!! (Although I am JUST as thankful for ya'll too E and Lila!--Don't want this haunting me later!)

Hope you are all enjoying your day! TGIF!


No comments: