8.09.2008

Night on the town!

It had been about a month since we last ventured out to a "real" restaurant (if that's what you call cheap - but yummy - Mexican), so when we got a last minute invite from friends last night we decided, why not? Well, several temper tantrums and food all over the floor later- we remembered! I think expectations may have been a little high to expect a 5 year old, two just turned 3 year olds, a 2 1/2 year old, and three 1 year olds to sit still for any length of time!!! It was actually fun catching up with the Barrois and Richardson families, but I think we may have enjoyed our conversation a little more from the comfort of one of our homes (where the kids could run free and explore)...and I think we'll go that route next time! :)



Unplanned, Lila and Camille had on their matching seersucker outfits which Kimberly and I scooped up at an awesome sample sale in the spring...Bennett has LONG outgrown his coordinating outfit, but his baby blue blends nicely! (David is always teasing me about how I try to coordinate them- I just can't help it...I know they won't agree to it forever!)
Had to get a pic of the cuties!




Then we had the "big kids". Elise and Ella were not in a picture mood- but those Richardson girls know how to pose! How cute!
Thanks for a fun (and exhausting!) night out!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Cute pictures! Why does Bennett always squeeze his foot out of his shoe and feel proud about that!