8.15.2008

Oh NO!

Our computer went crazy two days ago and I feel like one of my limbs has been cut off! Not only is email my main source of keeping in touch with friends (I don't have to attempt to hear a conversation over the three munchkins), but obviously I hate to be away from blog world too long...not to mention that we have been hoping we will be able to save all of the pictures we have not uploaded to Snapfish yet AND all of my stationery templates that Mo and I have worked so hard on...
Anyway, there are obviously much worse problems in life, but I am really missing the computer! So, I am over at my parents borrowing theirs for a little while, while my Mom so kindly chases my kids around downstairs!

I will have to add some pictures later...I have a really cute one of Bennett and my Grandpa Ray from this week. My Grandpa had a pretty bad fall last Friday and broke his shoulder...He is doing ok, but is in a lot of pain...Seeing the kids seems to cheer him up alot so we have been trying to visit often this week. Bennett could not understand why I wouldn't let him crawl up onto Grandpa's lap like he usually does, so finally, Grandpa just said, "Give him to me!" So we let him sit on the "good side" of his lap for just a few seconds...this seemed to pacify him! He definitely loves his Grandpa, and so I think we chose his middle name well!
Elise also had her last Soccertots on Thursday and was so thrilled to receive a trophy! She had a great time, made some new friends, and it definitely was nice to have that scheduled outing every Thursday. I really appreciate all of the other moms of multiples that helped me out with the kids!

Hope everyone is doing well, and I hope to be back to my computer before too long...I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be an easy fix and hopefully we can avoid having to buy a new one!

Love, Nicole

No comments: