8.04.2008

Refreshed

I am sitting here very patiently (ha!) waiting for my little munchkins to wake up...Usually, by this time of day I am hoping they will sleep a little longer, but today is different. I just got back from a wonderful weekend away spent with the irreplaceable Dianne and Shelley (and Russell has now been officially added to that posse as well)! Although I missed David and the kids terribly, it was a much needed re-connect with two very important people in my life. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time....I really, really, just loved being with them....
David is the best for arranging everything and for taking care of the kids all weekend! Not that he needed it, but I think he had a little help from both my Mom and his Mom, so I am super thankful to them as well. It was easy to relax and enjoy my time away because I knew everyone was in good hands!

Below are Dianne and Russell's pride and joys...they are the sweetest dogs ever!


Bama


Delta

Hoping to get a decent pic from either Shelley or Dianne of us...I mostly took pictures of the dogs!!

No comments: