7.30.2008

Another Mini-Vacation

David has been busy at work, and so the kids and I took another short trip to visit my parents. We left Monday evening and came back before lunch today. We were able to meet up with some friends, the Cohns, that we had not seen in a while- and the kids had a great time playing at the Children's Museum once again. Elise, Jacob, and Emmy really loved the mini-grocery store this time, and of course E had to visit her fav from last time as well- Mr. Rah-zha's (Rogers). I wish I had some pictures. But even with my Mom helping me, keeping track of all three as they go in different directions left me no hands for the camera!

I did grab it just in time for the above video, as Lila was hysterically laughing while splashing in the bathtub (sink!) at Su Su and G's. The condo doesn't have a real tub, so this is where we bathe them when we are there. They love it because it is this perfect size for just 1 and so they each get their own turn! You can see Bennett looking on with anticipation as he eagerly awaits his turn in the tub!! I love how you can hear Elise giggling in the background as well!

Speaking of my little man, he took two steps this morning! Yeah Bennett!! Maybe they'll be walking by the beach after all....I hope so!


When I uploaded this video, I discovered some pictures on the camera that David must have taken when I wasn't around...Looks like he is trying to train the kids to help out with the cleaning around here! This would definitely be much appreciated by me!! Elise is already in to it, but I would love to have two more little helpers to "sweep" the floor...How funny is that?!



Hope everyone is having a good week!


Love, Nicole

4 comments:

Susan said...

It is really quiet around here today and the kitchen floor is much drier (ha, ha)! Lila's bath was hysterical! Love, Mom

dbfontenot said...

Nicole--
I loved your laugh in the back ground. That is my favorite part of motherhood---all of the belly laughs!
The "babies" are beautiful.

monique said...

I'm so glad you shared that video--I needed a good laugh and that certainly gave me one!!! SO cute! love ya'll, MO

The Pooles said...

Have fun w/ Dianne...I know there will not be a dull moment!!! I love watching all of the sweet & crazy things your precious children get into each day. I think you are Super Mom!!!