7.22.2008

Bennett Loves Ice Cream

Last night we took a trip to the hospital to visit the Brister family. It was a lot of fun and Elise loved meeting her new friend! He is soooo precious. Suzanne looked awesome and Davis is still beaming!!

Afterwards, we went to a family dinner at Chik Fil-a...Elise's favorite! She was so happy. Anyway, I recently found out that if you trade in your kids' meal prize, you get free ice cream! How awesome is that??? So, of course, Elise was more than willing to turn over the book for ice cream and then we also got some for Lila and Bennett to share...They were so happy! In addition to what I caught on the below video, he was also clapping every time he got a bite. I just never seemed to be able to catch him doing it with my camera! Anyway, it was just a simple little night out, but one I know we will always remember because it is tied to such a special event...



Decided to give Bennett a little air-time since Lila has been dominating the video clips...




Below is our little Bunny Rabbit (she loves to make this face!)...notice her foot on the table as well!! What am I going to do with this one?



Yesterday and today we have also entered into a "new" twin territory--fighting!!! Here and there before now one of them has taken a toy, or inadvertantly bitten the other one while teething, but we have now entered into to full force fighting with intent! I am almost embarassed to say that, at this point, my sweet little lady Lila seems to be the attacker! Bennett was in one of his usual spots today staring out of the bay window and Lila walked (yeah!) right up to him and just started hitting him as hard as she could on the head!! To make it worse, she looked back over her shoulder as she was doing it to see if I was watching! EVEN worse, when she saw that I was she started laughing (which made it VERY hard for me NOT to!)!!!!!!!!!! So, I am thinking that Lila is about to start landing her "booty" in time out! Should be very interesting...


Goodnight Friends.



Love, Nicole



4 comments:

NIKKI said...

Welcome to the world of toddler twins. :) There will be many more fights to break up! :)
Hang in there...eventually they start to play well together too!

Love the video!!

Susan said...

I noticed recently how all three are interacting with each other both positively and negatively (ha, ha). Elise told me yesterday her best friends are Lila and Bennett - so sweet! You really captured Lila and Bennett in those pics. Love, Mom

monique said...

I LOVE this post. That is my favorite face that Lila makes (Elise used to make it too) and Bennett's excited laughing on video is just precious. I miss them!

As for the fighting, I'm thinking that Lila is just getting back at Bennett. I feel like he pretty much kicked her and mashed her for 9 months so now that she knows how to use her arms, she's ready to let him know it!!!! Very funny...my sweet middle child Lila is just letting everyone know that she has some sass...

Anonymous said...

I love the video of Bennett! He is so sweet. I especially loved hearing Elise' s sweet little voice say "look at Bennett". She is a proud big sis!