7.26.2008

The Birthday continues...



Ameila and Abigail's Mom, who is also a professional photographer and super sweet, was nice enough to bring her camera to the girls' birthday party. She took such great pictures, I couldn't resist putting them up! It was a fun morning!!



Look how sweet...the whole gang!



I love this one! The girls will be in different schools next year and it makes me a little sad...They have been each other's "right hand man" for two years. But, Kimberly and I are hoping that maybe this will make their friendship last even longer, since they won't be with each other quite as much!



Ready to blow out candles...



Precious Ella. She is a mini-Kimberly.



This girls loves some cake!!



Too cute for words...



Look how old I am!

Thanks so much Nikki!! This pictures are priceless and we are so thankful to have them!!

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

Oh they are both so sweet, and beautiful which makes it so easy to photograph them. I'll get ya'll a disk soon of them!

monique said...

The way Elise and Ella interact is the cutest thing ever...so sweet to watch...it's awesome that you have Nikki to capture such special moments like these! love, mo